Typical duties include but are not limited to the following. Regular attendance according to the approved work schedule is required.
1. Helpdesk technical support for 500+ end users
2. Assist in the installation and maintenance of software and hardware
3. Utilize help desk software for tracking and documenting issues
4. Create and modify technical instructions, procedures, manuals, and documentation in searchable database for issue resolution, and for end users
5. Perform other duties when assigned or apparent
6. Complies with Federal, State, and County policies and procedure
1. The applicant must have an associate degree or higher in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience. Minimum two years helpdesk support experience or equivalent educational background experience is preferred.
Sherburne County offers an exceptional benefit plan including Paid Time Off starting at 21 days per year and increasing to a maximum of 33 days per year; 10 paid holidays; cafeteria benefit plan including health, life, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, & long term care insurance; medical and dependent care reimbursement accounts (Section 125 Plan); deferred compensation plan and Public Employees Retirement (PERA). Some benefits are pro-rated for employees working more than 30 but less than 40 hours per week. Part-time employees working less than 20 hours per week do not receive benefits.