Full-Time Warehouse Associate – Commercial Water Distributing.com – Zumbrota, MN
Have a Ripple Effect on your Career!
We are currently seeking a full-time Warehouse Associate to join our rapidly growing team!
Voted as “One of the Best Places to Work” and included in Inc. Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies for 4 years running, Commercial Water Distributing is a leader in providing water filter solutions. We are a passionate, family-owned business looking for the next leaders that share our core values and vision to join our innovative team.
We are seeking a full-time Warehouse Associate to perform warehouse duties which include, but are not limited, to picking, packing, receiving, assembly, and other duties as assigned.
Desired Skill Set:
- A passion to meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A passion for continuous improvement.
- The willingness to put others before yourself.
- The desire to have fun at work.
- Flexibility in working tasks and hours, including the willingness to work overtime when and if needed.
- The ability to stand and walk up to ten hours per day.
- The ability to climb ladders.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds on an infrequent basis.
- Frequent bending, twisting, lifting, and walking at a brisk pace.
- The ability to tolerate fluctuating temperatures in the warehouse, both hot and cold.
- Be able to understand and comply with safety instructions.
- Be able to receive and give feedback both positive and constructive.
- The ability to perform tasks in the area assigned to your responsibility.
We offer a positive, professional working environment with opportunities for advancement and excellent benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
9 total views, 1 today