Freelance Specialty Systems Technician – Faith Technologies Inc. – Maplewood, MN
SPECIALTY SYSTEMS TECHNCIAN
Faith Technologies Minnesota
Join Faith Technologies, a national leader in electrical planning, engineering, design and installation focused in growing industrial, general building and critical technology markets.
Apply your knowledge, no matter the stage of your career. Faith Technologies is seeking all levels of Systems Technicians to facilitate major growth in our healthcare, food processing, high-rise and data center markets. Knowing growth objectives for the next five years and beyond will continue to be record breaking, Faith seeks quality construction professionals with a keen eye for safety to fill key positions today. Opportunities today and in the future Foremen and Superintendents.
Systems Technicians with Faith Technologies have the unique opportunity to be a part of building the future. We work across various markets, increasing employee’s exposure to new technologies and trends. This cutting edge experience requires our team to be industry leading problem solvers with solid planning and trouble shooting skills. Those with strong character and teamwork move up quickly, allowing for personal growth and career advancement. Faith is a “Merit to the Core” organization and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers.
Our Systems Technicians are responsible for a wide range of systems installations, troubleshooting and maintenance through well versed knowledge of applicable codes and standards. Our job site professionals thrive under self-directed management to complete projects on time and safely. All jobsite employees participate and drive safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices for our people. Our crews rely on teamwork to drive results through strategic use of partnerships and planning. Other areas of qualification are included here; visit our careers page for additional detail.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES RANGE:
- Installation and trouble shooting of a wide range of systems to include Voice and Data, Fiber Optics, Fire Alarm, Security, Access Control, Closed Circuit Television, Nurse Call, etc.
- Analyze blueprints effectively for job site knowledge
- Analyze upcoming tasks and anticipates equipment, procedures and training
- Demonstrate the ability to complete an overall job layout for projects of limited scope and size
- Opportunity to lead small crews (2-5 electricians)
- Enforce a safe jobsite and maintains compliance with company safety, OSHA and customer-specific safety standards
- Demonstrate excellent customer relations though utilization of effective problem solving techniques
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held specialty contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
We strongly support continuing education through our Faith Technologies University which leads to over 40% internal rate of advancement for our aspiring associates. This exciting opportunity to build a long term career with Faith Technologies has helped build our long-tenured employee base. Our CEO, Mike Jansen, is a great example. Mike started with Faith as an Electrical Apprentice, proving career path opportunities are limitless.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
If you’d like to learn more about growing your career at Faith Technologies, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
49 total views, 1 today