Sales Specialist (Fresh Produce) – C.H. Robinson – Eden Prairie, MN
What’s the opportunity?
Robinson Fresh Sales Specialists sell potential customers on the innovative ways that C.H. Robinson delivers product, supply chain, and logistics solutions. You’ll be in daily contact with potential customers working to build relationships, analyze their business, and assess how a partnership with C.H. Robinson will meet their needs. Sales Specialists will be responsible for prospecting and closing new client relationships across all of our products and services. As you start your sales career at Robinson Fresh, you’ll be provided with the training, tools and resources needed to win new business.
What will you be doing?
- Accountable for prospecting, qualifying, and selling to new customers
- Creates solutions based on customer needs utilizing our vast portfolio of services
- Transitions sold accounts to Account Management or Market Specialists while recognizing opportunities to transition strategic client needs to Sr. Sales Exec or Strategic Sales Executive accordingly
- Utilizes Opportunity Management system to organize, update and keep records of customer information
- Participate in face-to-face meetings to present proposals, offer solutions, and close business
- Ensures revenue budgets are met or exceeded annually for individual or team.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 2 years of sales experience required
- Experience in the fresh produce industry strongly preferred
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Enthusiastic, persistent, and confident approach
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Willingness to travel, as needed
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
Start here. Accelerate here.
C.H. Robinson is a recognized leader in third-party logistics. We work with a diverse mix of customers—from Fortune 500 companies to startups— to help get their products to consumers around the globe. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. You are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and forge your own career path.
Robinson Fresh® is a global business brand that represents C.H. Robinson’s fresh product offerings. Robinson Fresh got its start in the produce industry over 100 years ago, providing fresh fruits and vegetables to the settlers of North America. Today, Robinson Fresh is one of the largest produce companies in the world and offers the highest quality products. Robinson Fresh packs in many well-known private label and consumers brands as well as a full line of conventional and organic produce through a worldwide network of regional and local growers.
Join a vibrant team of employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers every day at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson – Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
33 total views, 2 today