Full-Time Sales Executive – Digital Consultant – Hibu Inc. – Rochester, MN
If you can’t wait for the next new product to be launched, and networking on Facebook & LinkedIn is second nature to you, we’ve got a great opportunity for you! We are seeking tech-savvy, Account Representatives who are passionate about social media, SEO and driving sales. This is not your average sales opportunity! This is your chance to join Hibu – a leading provider of Online Digital Advertising Services. That means a LARGE earning potential in a fast-paced, booming industry with plenty of opportunities for advancement. This is the sales career your entrepreneurial spirit is craving!
As an Account Executive you will enjoy:
- Base Salary
- Book of business
- Expense Allowance for your car and cell phone
- Productivity Bonuses
- UNCAPPED Commissions
- World Class Paid Training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities for ALL Top Performers
- Virtual work environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life Insurance; FSA, EAP, and Disability Benefits
- Employee referral bonuses and tuition assistance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Paid holidays, personal, and vacation days
As an Account Executive, you will collaborate with business owners to create online marketing solutions. You will be accountable for achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Explain complex technical concepts such as SEM, SEO, Online Display, etc.
- Use iPads to present solutions
- Work in a virtual environment
From bonuses to promotions, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products. Someone who’s not scared to pound the pavement, network and get involved in the community. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
- 2+ years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Technically savvy and proficient user of the iPad
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to walk up to 5 miles per day, sit or drive 2-4 hours, and stand 1-2 hours per day
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
- Reliable, insured transportation in most markets
- Valid state driver’s license
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- Google, Microsoft, SEMPO Certifications
- Working knowledge of OneNote
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Why choose Hibu?
“Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
“The best reason for working at hibu is the people!” – Senior Manager
“Variety of advertising solutions. Increased base salary. Work schedule very flexible. You run your own business!” – Manager
“Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account Executive
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what’s right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes Hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
For further information about hibu visit www.hibu.com
Together, we can take your career farther than you’ve imagined!
Apply Today Via: https://bit.ly/2GfOdGZ
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook: 1 year
- Marketing: 2 years
- SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing: 1 year
- Advertising: 2 years
- Outside Sales: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization:
- United States
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
6 total views, 1 today