Freelance Post-Acute Solutions Marketing Manager – U.S. Medical Markets Center – Healthcare Business Group ∞ (Maplewood, MN) – 3M – Maplewood, MN
3M is seeking a Post-Acute Solutions Marketing Manager for the U.S. Medical Markets Center in the Health Care Business Group to be located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired will have responsibility for developing strategies, defining and executing innovative solutions and marketing activities that drive relevance, create access, and capture value in the extended and ambulatory healthcare settings. This role spans across solutions for all 3M medical products.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead the design, development and execution of solutions marketing strategies and programs.
- Provide significant input into the development of a 3M medical umbrella value proposition for key segments and customers.
- Conduct market research and lead customer insights work.
- Understand market intelligence, trends, and industry knowledge; translate into the development of strategies and programs.
- Utilize analytics to enhance customer segmentation and establish metrics to evaluate and track existing and new programs.
- Work closely with U.S. marketing teams and sales organization to prioritize, align and fully activate programs. Ensure cohesive look, feel, and messaging.
- Consult with leadership to set and execute medium to long-term strategic direction and marketing plans.
- Conduct competitive analysis.
- Incorporate solutions beyond the Medical Markets Center that deliver value and relevance to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the healthcare industry in a private, public, government or military environment
- Minimum of five (5) years of marketing experience
- Master’s degree or higher in marketing and/or business from an accredited university
- Deep knowledge and experience in the U.S. healthcare market across the care continuum.
- Ten (10) years of experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience in service and/or solution development and commercialization
- Strong business acumen
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated strategic and operational capabilities
- Strong analytical capabilities
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 20% domestic/international
Relocation: Is not authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
92 total views, 1 today