Full-Time Night Production Supervisor – DairiConcepts, LP – Zumbrota, MN
The Night Production Supervisor leads the nightly operations of all departments within the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises cheese, packaging, and whey plant’s personal and associated activities
- Trouble-shoots production and equipment problems
- Trains and monitors employees on safety, chemical safety, and cleaning procedures
- Drives continuous improvement in the plant
- Monitors and documents waste or resources
- Reviews general status of production schedules to ensure that schedules are being met, and if necessary, assigns or adjusts schedules and/or personnel to balance and expedite work through production areas
- Determines correct operating parameters for product being produced and review with department/Plant Manager
- Coaches, assists and develops team leaders for success
- Assures smooth operation and communications between team leaders and night employees
- Assists QA in maintaining required sanitation and quality levels
- Attends safety/quality meetings and assists in plant programs
- Assist management in maintaining regular audits (USDA, AIB, etc.)
- Works with Maintenance to conduct preventive maintenance and repairs to any plant equipment
Teamwork and Collaboration. May provide and/or receive input from across functional boundaries. Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies. Integrates team efforts across the organization.
Leadership.Acts with integrity. Treats others with dignity and respect. Models behavior that is consistent with DairiConcepts’ core values. Delivers on commitments and deadlines and holds others accountable for the same.
Communication. Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization. Demonstrates excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills. Executes outstanding customer communication and relationship building techniques.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Ability to coordinate several projects at once
- Ability to pay close attention to details
- Problem-solving and follow through
- Promotes a safe work culture
- Some knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years of experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Manufacturing and office environment
- Exposure to a wet slippery environment
- Loud noise, heat, and high humidity
- 12:00 AM-8:00 AM
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As a leading provider of cheese and dairy ingredients for the global food industry, DairiConcepts is supported by a diverse and educated team of high quality employees. We seek personnel with expertise in their fields who also demonstrate our values of Safety, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, and Service. Headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, the company has eight manufacturing plants located throughout the United States.
DairiConcepts is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We offer competitive compensation, bonus potential, and a full benefit program including 401K. For additional information, go to www.dairiconcepts.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization:
- United States
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
12 total views, 1 today