Membership Sales Director – YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities – Forest Lake, MN
The Membership Sales Director will be responsible for developing membership and other program revenue which will enable the branch to forward their strategic mission plan. They will be responsible for building and maintaining corporate wellness accounts and meeting/exceeding revenue goals for membership. This position works closely with the Branch Executive and Membership team in member retention.
- Implement the strategic sales plan for membership.
- Prospect for new members/clients.
- Conduct tours for potential new members using a consultative sales approach.
- Develop and manage local corporate wellness accounts.
- Partner with the Membership team to drive service and cross selling opportunities.
- Hire, coach and develop a sales team.
- Quality Results
- Decision Making
- Functional Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, sales & marketing or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years of sales experience and a proven track record of initiative, creativity and motivation to surpass challenging performance goals.
- Excellent presentation, writing and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in highly flexible, rapidly changing and ambiguous work environment.
- Ability to work a variety of hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to deal with pressure in meeting sales goals.
- CPR/PR, First Aid, AED, and Oxygen certifications (within 30 days of hire).
- Minimum two years of experience leading a sales team.
- Ability to conduct branch tours.
- Ability to respond to emergency situation in a calm and efficient manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- leading a sales team: 2 years
- sales: 2 years
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
17 total views, 1 today