Mechanical Engineering Intern – Bosch Group – Minneapolis, MN
The Mechanical Engineering Intern will work from customer specifications, order releases, work packages to design modules and assemblies for pharmaceutical packaging equipment. They will participate and assist in customer fill tests to determine optimal pump/needle combination for customer product.
- Designs new mechanisms, assemblies, components, adaptations, and variations of custom and/or existing machines and investigates alterations of designs to improve both the cost and functional performance of the equipment.
- Develops timely and accurate bills of material for all parts and assemblies.
- May oversee the assembly and testing of equipment to verify design concepts
- Looks for and implements innovations and improvements in materials, tools, and testing equipment.
- Provides direction to assembly personnel.
- Performs engineering calculations to determine loads, stresses, speeds, weights, strengths of materials, statics, dynamics, etc.
- Actively participates in efforts for Continuous Improvement of processes.
- At minimum must be a Senior-level student or recent graduate with Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering field
- A degree in mechanical engineering, physics or packaging engineering is preferred
- Strong PC and CAD (SolidWorks & AutoCAD) experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
29 total views, 1 today