Marketing Communications Manager – Phillips-Medisize – Hudson, WI
Provide strategic counsel on all activities related to marketing communications (messaging & asset development, digital communications, paid media, events, public relations, etc.) for the Medical and Pharma Solutions Division of Molex. This newly created Division is represented largely by a recent acquisition of Philips-Medisize, a global leader in providing design, development and technology-driven manufacturing services to the most respected medical OEMs worldwide. This role will oversee the creation and execution of multi-channel campaigns to best achieve goals as outlined together with key stakeholders in the division and with sales.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and support to the team responsible for deploying the marketing communications strategy for the Pharma Medical Solutions Division, globally. Manage and grow staff expertise/experience to enhance career development and increase value contribution of each team member.
- Develop/evolve key messages for the company, focusing on capabilities and services that serve to differentiate our offering from the competition.
- Oversee the implementation of marketing communications programs intended to deliver these messages to relevant audiences
- Setting campaign direction/strategy by driving consensus among all internal constituencies (includes driving global sales alignment with the strategy), and ensuring all presentations and communications are ‘on-message’. Continually audit communication activities for adherence to Molex brand identity standards and drive compliance with the standards across each region.
- Responsible for developing a content strategy, making sure it is designed to maintain/improve the company, as a thought leader in the Pharma/Drug Deliver segment, while also supporting product innovations in MedTec.
- Develop Public Relations strategy together with outside PR resources/partners, coordinating the participation of internal subject matter experts (SMEs), while also managing review and distribution of PR assets.
- Coordinate logistics and resources to support our presence at trade shows, conferences and customer events
- Expense planning and prioritization, in cooperation with stakeholders from the division as well as global Marcom team members. Develop and manage global program spend based on divisional and sales objectives. Manage and collaborate with supplier and service providers in controlling expenditures, prioritizing activities and delivering against a high standard of quality.
- Define metrics to measure effectiveness of program and provide feedback to Marcom management and key members of the Division. Instill a team focus (internal and external) on measuring all activities against communication objectives.
Support integration of acquired companies/technologies into the Molex “story” as it relates to the division’s capabilities/solutions.
- Some programs may have vision requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Keep work area clean
Qualifications – Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business; or equivalent mix of education and experience, MBA preferred
- Minimum ten (10) years progressive experience in strategic market planning
- Minimum six (6) years of experience leading others
- The ideal candidate will possess deep experience in the pharmaceuticals, drug delivery and medical device manufacturing markets
- Ability to grasp complex selling approach required for penetrating life science and medical device accounts
Qualifications – Skills & Competencies
- Strong strategy orientation
- Understanding of both service and product marketing
- Strong leadership skills
- Understanding and appreciation for business processes and operations
- Strong organization/prioritization skills
- Ability to negotiate for people’s time/attention
- Ability to accommodate multiple perspectives (e.g., global)
- Ability to work with multiple clients and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work well under pressure of deadlines
- Flexible to respond to frequent priority changes
- Must be detailed oriented
- Articulate clearly both the written and spoken word
- Ability to manage creative resources such as advertising agencies and design firms
- Willingness to travel globally
- Initiative to start new projects, be willing and able to promote new ideas and the conviction to carry projects through to completion
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
26 total views, 1 today