Manufacturing Engineer – Associate – Graco – Minneapolis, MN
Plan and execute requirements of the Strategic Business Unit and the Cell. The position will be held accountable for cost, delivery, and quality of operations on all equipment as directed by the Cell Leader.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. This position will support our Process Division in Minneapolis, MN. Processing and sanitary systems used in food and beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and oil and gas industries are some of the product lines within the Process Division ( http://bit.ly/1r73dM4 )( http://bit.ly/WfrSTc ). Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016.
- Plan, execute and report priorities
- Man-hour estimates
- React to changing priorities
- Recordkeeping and reporting
- Provide general production support for machining and/or assembly area as needed
- Evaluate upgrades for machining or assembly
- Troubleshoot issues (quality, efficiency, etc.) on assembly line or machine
- Serve as communication liaison between engineering, production, marketing, purchasing, etc. and Cell Leader
- Work as a team player
- Provide technical assistance
- Provide hands-on problem resolutions
- Report and facilitate correction of out-of-specification conditions
- Determine the proper processes
- Create and analyze standards and operation layouts
- Select and implement proper fixturing and tooling for machining and/or assembly job
- Perform capital equipment justification as needed
- Plan and implement preventive and corrective actions for reducing scrap, rework and down time
- Research and implement new technological ideas to keep the Cell continuously improving
- Learn and implement process improvements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS degree in engineering or equivalent
- 0 – 1 years manufacturing experience or demonstrated qualification in technical field
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That’s why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
21 total views, 1 today