Freelance Littmann Brand Strategist – Infection Prevention Division (IPD) (Maplewood, MN) – 3M – Maplewood, MN
3M is seeking a Littmann Brand Strategist for the Infection Prevention Division (IPD) located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Job Summary :
In this role, the candidate will serve as the ‘lifestyle’ brand champion for 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscopes, responsible for brand-based marketing/communications. The successful candidate will ensure that the Littmann stethoscope brand and branded campaigns embrace and reflect the company’s reputation and vision across all communication touch points. They will need to find creative methods to build the Littmann stethoscope brand, promote awareness and engagement, and build audiences for the product – deepening relationships with existing customers and attracting new ones. The candidate’s key responsibility will be driving business growth through proven marketing-communication methods and leveraging new and emerging channels to creatively grow the brand and sales.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- In partnership with Marketing, develop integrated communications and marketing strategies based on brand positioning, defined organizational objectives, and a deep understanding of the stakeholders, messages/channels and vehicles.
- Utilize measurement and analytical tools that help define the Littmann stethoscope audiences and gauge the effectiveness of marketing-communication and promotion efforts. Utilize metrics to make thoughtful resource investments that drive sales.
- Direct marketing communication activities to achieve awareness, reach, engagement and sales goals.
- Develop content and strategically deploy through relevant outlets to advance the Littman brand.
- Develop and implement aggressive, proactive strategies to increase Littmann’s public profile in traditional and social media.
- Negotiate media contracts and develop strong relationships with trade media.
- Set priorities and timetables for on-going web development based on emerging trends in the fast-changing digital world.
- Manage annual marketing communication budget
- Work with global counterparts to lead execution of demand generation activities in multiple countries
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, or public relations
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with integrated marketing communications
- Minimum of two (2) years of Business to Consumer (B2C) experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of digital experience
- Master’s degree in business or communications
- Deep technical skills in brand building, creative direction, ability to understand market research and use in planning, and promotions/advertising
- Good decision-making skills, excellent listener, willingness to seek answers, and an ability to recognize when others need to be involved in activities or decisions
- Must be self-starter, self-motivated, deadline focused and have strong skills in multi-tasking.
- Ability to move with fluency across all communication platforms and channels (social media, integrated marketing, etc)
- Demonstrated experience creating strategic marketing communication plans that connect marketing goals and strategies to overall business strategies, and metrics
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, including presentation skills, as well as effective and persuasive pitching, writing, editing and verbal communications skills. Ability to work successfully with internal business partners
- Strong written, verbal and digital communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Analytics, or equivalent, understanding of Google AdWords, SEO, and CPC
- Experience managing multiple vendors, understanding vendor pricing and expectations
- Experience media planning to support goals and negotiating contracts. Demonstrated relationships with paid media vendors
- Strong project management experience working closely and diplomatically with internal teams, managing tight timetables and multiple large projects simultaneously
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Broad interest multiple media platforms and emerging technologies to build ‘cutting edge’ approach for Littmann to connect with customers
- Willingness to have fun, think creatively and thrive in fast-paced global business environment
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic/international
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
50 total views, 1 today