Freelance Intern – Online Marketing – AMSOIL – Superior, WI
Online Marketing Intern
About this opportunity
AMSOIL INC. is looking for an Online Marketing Intern for the summer of 2018. This intern will play a key role in supporting the Online Marketing team, a part of the Integrated Marketing department. The ideal candidate for this position is someone excited and enthusiastic about the area of online marketing, the execution of digital marketing campaigns to drive online business and researching new digital marketing opportunities. This person needs to be highly organized and self-driven with strengths in writing, research, and analyzing and reporting information.
Responsibilities and Requirements
Work with Online Marketing and Social Media on a variety of projects including: researching prospective influencers that fit the AMSOIL target audience, finding new online advertising opportunities, building relationships with influencers through email and social outreach and tracking responses, researching potential SEO opportunities, updating current blog content to improve search visibility, assist in the maintenance of online ads in Bing, updating digital banners, adding location photos and other information to our locations in Google My Business, conduct website user tests and analyzing website performance and assisting with other online marketing project details as they arise.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Strong research and communication skills
- Strong technical/computer skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to thrive under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Great analytical skills, comfortable working with numbers
- Available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the summer months of June, July and August
- Some hours during the school year may be available
- Demonstrable writing experience
- Familiarity with Search Engine Marketing or Social Media Marketing concepts
- Strong research experience
AMSOIL INC., the “First in Synthetics” and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies with 45+ years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the company into the future. AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for technical innovation and commitment to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the application process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
11 total views, 2 today