Full-Time Human Resources Manager – DairiConcepts, LP – Zumbrota, MN
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for executing Human Resources administrative processes and procedures for the plant, with particular emphasis in recruitment, selection, employment, on-boarding, payroll processing, employee relations, and overall HR processes, practices, and policies. Acts as an HR Business Partner to the Plant Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plant Recruitment and Selection. Provides a primary resource for plants in their recruitment efforts. Leads the recruitment efforts for professional and supervisory positions filled at the plants. Interacts with hiring managers to develop candidate profiles. Ensures recruitment, interviewing, and hiring process is executed. Sources external recruiters when appropriate.
- On-Boarding. Provides a leadership role in the on-boarding of new employees. Develops and ensures execution of the on-boarding process for new employees throughout the organization. Coordinates activities related to new employee on-boarding.
- Employment Process Development and Execution.Responsible for documentation, communication, and execution of the recruitment to employment process for the plant.
- Develops recommendations for HR process improvement
- Documents HR practices and procedures
- Communicates HR practices and procedures to plant practitioners
- Ensures execution of recruitment and employment practices and procedures throughout the plant
- Maintains plant hourly staffing, through effective recruitment and selection practices Overall HR processes, practices, and policies.*Provides a leadership role in the execution of HR processes, practices and policies.
- Provides guidance and structure to plant personnel with regard to HR administrative functions and tasks
- Understands HR Administrative functions and tasks
- Works to improve process and consistency * Provides technical/expert support to plant teams in the execution of HR processes and procedures Employee Relations.* Provides employee relations support for the plant team. Consults with employees and managers to address and resolve employee concerns and disputes. Escalates issues as appropriate.
- Payroll Processing. Provides oversight of the payroll processing for the plant. Ensures that payroll processes are in place and are executed on schedule.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.Acts as a member of the Plant Management Team. May provide and/or receive input from across functional boundaries. Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies. Integrates team efforts across the plant.
- Leadership.Acts with integrity. Treats others with dignity and respect. Models behavior that is consistent with DairiConcepts’ core values. Delivers on commitments and deadlines and holds others accountable for the same.
- Communication. Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization. Demonstrates excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills. Executes outstanding customer communication and relationship building techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources practice areas of recruitment and employment
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of HR related laws/regulations
- Ability to establish credibility with managers and employees
- Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous priorities and prioritize a heavy workload in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proactive approach towards improving processes and systems
- Effective communication and presentaiton skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, strong negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to identify and handle priority and/or sensitive issues with discretion and a commitment to confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in human resources process management and administration, including recruitment
- Plant HR experience preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Most of work performed in an office environment
- Reports to Sr. Manager & DairiConcepts HR Business Partner
- Direct Reports
- HR Admin Assistant
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As a leading provider of cheese and dairy ingredients for the global food industry, DairiConcepts is supported by a diverse and educated team of high quality employees. We seek personnel with expertise in their fields who also demonstrate our values of Safety, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, and Service. Headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, the company has eight manufacturing plants located throughout the United States.
DairiConcepts is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We offer competitive compensation, bonus potential, and a full benefit program including 401K. For additional information, go to www.dairiconcepts.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- HR: 3 years
Required work authorization:
- United States
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
6 total views, 1 today