Full Time Entertainment Consultant – Spring Mobile – AT&T – Hudson, WI
The Spring Mobile Full-time Entertainment Consultant is required to diligently execute all duties described below. The Full-Time Entertainment Consultant’s primary role is to be the top sales performer in the store. The Full-Time Entertainment Consultant position is a critical role in the company, and requires the execution of the “Extraordinary Sales Experience”, 5 Key Behaviors, Sales High 5 Metrics, and Company Mission and Values. Working with general supervision, the Full-Time Entertainment Consultant helps to oversee the delivery of consistently outstanding customer service experiences based upon Spring Mobile’s competitive advantages within the wireless mobile industry: simplicity, convenience, and exceptional service during and following every sale. The Spring Mobile Full-time Entertainment Consultant’s passion for the benefits of the Spring Mobile brand is expressed in many ways: ensuring products and services are easy to see, understand and to buy; demonstrating a sincere interest in every customer’s unique needs by asking open -ended questions; offering relevant product and service recommendations, providing a clean, organized environment in which to shop; and providing every customer with the confidence needed to close the sales; and finally, developing other Advisor’s capability in all of these areas. This role functions in a supervisory capacity in the Store Manager’s absence. Full-time Entertainment Consultant will interact with a supervisor as frequently or infrequently as needed by either during each work period. Many non-routine activities may be undertaken without the Store Manager’s prior approval.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Model the behaviors expected of all Spring Mobile associates including a drive for results with a clear bias for action; high levels of maturity and professionalism; giving, receiving and responding to feedback effectively; a high service orientation; and clear commitments to diversity, inclusion, a respectful workplace, and integrity
- Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Model team commitment by meeting deadlines; and by being cooperative, collaborative, and flexible
- Provide Store Manager with hiring recommendations although principal hiring responsibility is the Store Manager’s.
- Actively develop the capability of others on the store team through timely, behavior-based coaching and training.
- Serve as a skilled “go to” person with customer service questions and issues that require escalation.
- Open and close the store as needed during the Store Manager’s absence.
- Provide the Store Manager with consultative support on performance issues, which may include helping to prepare or deliver performance improvement discussions.
- Assist with the administrative functions related to scheduling, including responding effectively to absenteeism
- Greet customers when they arrive and reengage them on the sales floor as often as needed to ensure they feel uniquely welcome and valued.
- Identify customer needs by asking probing questions, making suggestions, answering questions/objections, and then asking for sales.
- Prioritize customers over tasks and demonstrate that commitment by circulating throughout the store, outside of the cash wrap area, to assist them.
- Answer phone calls promptly, courteously and professionally.
- Champion Spring Mobile’s competitive advantages- simplicity, convenience, and post-sales support- to every customer.
- Ensure customers have the wireless plan that works best for the way they plan will use it.
- Respond to customer concerns quickly, effectively and courteously. Request management support as needed to ensure that every customer and recommends Spring Mobile to others.
- Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working will with others- deliver great team results.
- Recognize potential theft/loss situations and provide personal customer service to deter theft.
- Assist in checking shipments for discrepancies/ shortages.
- Dust and clean shelves, counters, fixtures, merchandise and store equipment. Organize backroom products and store supplies.
- Demonstrate the behaviors expected of all Spring Mobile associates, including a strong bias for action and a drive for results; high levels of maturity and professionalism; a consistently high service orientation; and commitments to diversity, a respectful workplace, and integrity.
- Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization.
Sales and Customer Service Objectives:
- 35- 40 hours per week
- Update Rep Daily Sales Routine sheet daily
- Review the RTG with every customer
- Be engaged in company sales initiatives and programs
- Manage Scorecard metrics by store and employee
- Obtain quarterly goals and objectives
- Perform Opening and Closing Procedures to uphold store appearance, cleanliness, merchandising, and dress code requirements
- Attend weekly Store Meeting
- Monitor shrinkage
- Perform inventory counts as outlined by the Operations department
- Assure the quality experience as per our Mission Statement
- Obey all Policies and Procedures
- Manage trade-ins to a $0 variance
- Protect the company against fraudulent and harmful activities
- Other duties as prescribed by the Retail Store Manager
- Technical & Professional Knowledge/Skills-Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise
- Work Standards-Setting high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
- Contributing to Contributing to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Customer Focus – Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s and other’s actions
- Managing Work – Effectively manages one’s own and other’s time and activities to ensure that work is completed efficiently and accurately to achieve desired work outcomes.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Demonstrate clear verbal communication and listening skills, both in person and on the phone, using spoken English; bilingual English/Spanish speaking and writing skills preferred
- Working ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Working ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
- Working ability to model consistently Spring Mobile’s commitment to a respectful, diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to Spring Mobile policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
- Expert knowledge of customer service skills including helping customers to feel welcome and valued; identifying customer needs by asking focused open-ended questions; offering product recommendations based upon the needs identified; creating confidence; and asking for (closing) sales
- Working knowledge of employee hiring, scheduling, coaching, training, and retention.
- Expert, sales-ready knowledge of all Spring Mobile products and services upon completion the Spring Mobile post-hire training program. Possess outgoing and friendly personality with strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Working ability to operate Point of Sale computer system
- Possess working mathematical skills
- Expert ability to complete required paperwork properly
- Proficient knowledge of mobile wireless products and services
- Must be at least 18 years old; must present age-related verification and other employment eligibility documents as required.
- At least one year of successful organizational experience required, with at least 1 year of retail supervisory experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends, to support the store’s operating hours and before/ after- hours needed to prepare for a successful service environment
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects and displays (up to 30 lbs.), bend, stoop, reach with arms and hands and climb ladders
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit for long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle small objects, or feel objects or controls; reach and stretch with hands and arms; balance; stoop; kneel and crawl under desks or in confined spaces; talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to look at the computer screen for extended periods of time, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level of the work environment is usually low but some construction tools may be used by the employee or in the immediate vicinity of the employee.
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
11 total views, 1 today