Electromechanical Assembly Technician – Bosch Group – Minneapolis, MN
The Electromechanical Assembly Technician will work from electrical schematics and engineering directions to wire control panels and pharmaceutical packaging equipment including installing equipment at customer locations and assembling mechanical components on pharmaceutical packaging equipment.
- Installs, assembles and wires control panels, operator consoles and remote devices on manufactured machines following established conventions and national electric codes
- Works from schematics and direction from engineers.
- Tests and debugs electrical systems after completion of wiring.
- Looks for and implements innovations and improvements in materials, tools, and testing equipment.
- Provides direction to contract assembly personnel.
- Work with mechanical drawings and computer models to properly assemble packaging equipment
- Assembly of mechanical components for complex equipment using assembly drawings and CAD models.
- Independently plans work/assembly procedures and functions with minimal supervision.
- Communicates assembly problems to engineering.
- Occasional travel may be required for installation and service at customer sites.
- Actively participate in efforts for Continuous Improvement of processes.
- Travel up to 20% (some international travel may be required).
- Must possess a minimum of 3+ years of experience in electrical and mechanical assembly using a variety of tools
- 2-year vocational degree preferred
- Experience working in the packaging industry is preferred
- Strong electrical aptitude
- Working knowledge of PLC’s and controls.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and independently
- Own tools
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
15 total views, 1 today