Full-Time Dryer Operator – DairiConcepts, LP – Zumbrota, MN
The Dryer Operator is responsible for following all DairiConcpets GMP’s and working in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality and sanitation requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains top of dryer (pick up clamps, gaskets, pipes, etc.)
- Maintains tower area and ground floor (clean, sanitary, put away when not in use)
- Manages shut downs between products and before wash ups
- Records all powder on daily production sheets
- Reruns are recorded
- Assures proper coding
- Verifies labels for accuracy
- Collects product samples
- Fire control
- Manages waste
- Monitors equipment for abuse, break-down, etc.
- Ensures product meets customer specifications
- Communicates shift recap to oncoming operator
- Prevent scheese from falling on floor
- Maintains operating records
- Performs necessary routine cleaning and preventative maintenance
Teamwork and Collaboration. May provide and/or receive input from across functional boundaries. Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies. Integrates team efforts across the organization.
Leadership.Acts with integrity. Treats others with dignity and respect. Models behavior that is consistent with DairiConcepts’ core values. Delivers on commitments and deadlines and holds others accountable for the same.
Communication. Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization. Demonstrates excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills. Executes outstanding customer communication and relationship building techniques.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and job safety analysis
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentage
- Perform work independently, as required
- Knowledge with machines, tools, equipment, and Lockout Tagout
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years manufacturing experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Manufacturing environment
- This is a full-time position and work days are according to production schedule
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As a leading provider of cheese and dairy ingredients for the global food industry, DairiConcepts is supported by a diverse and educated team of high quality employees. We seek personnel with expertise in their fields who also demonstrate our core values of Safety, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, and Service. Headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, the company has eight manufacturing plants located throughout the United States.
DairiConcepts is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We offer competitive compensation, bonus potential, and a full benefit program including 401K. For additional information, go to www.dairiconcepts.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
10 total views, 1 today