Full-Time Customer Service Representative-Call Center – Commercial Water Distributing.com – Zumbrota, MN
Customer Service Representative-Call Center
Have a Ripple Effect on your Career! We are currently hiring future leaders to join our Organization as a Customer Service Representative in our Call Center.
Voted as “One of the Best Places to Work” again this year and included in Inc. Top 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies for 5 years running, USWF is a leader in providing water filter solutions. We are a passionate, family-owned business looking for the next leaders that share our core values and vision to join our innovative team.
This is a great career opportunity for an ambitious, energetic, out-going person who has a passion for growth! This position has tremendous growth opportunities in Management, Sales, Marketing and other departments within our Organization.
Candidates must demonstrate experience in the following:
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Ability to quickly and effectively build lasting Client Relationships
- Ability to Assess and Identify Client Needs
- Strong Communication abilities through Phone, Email and Chat tools.
- Strong Team Player with Proactive
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of large volume of Incoming Calls
- Professionally written responses to Email and Chat communication
- Product, Service and Process Expertise
- Effectively Communicate Technical Directions and Hardware Applications to Clients
- Maintenance Client Needs: Placing Orders, Facilitating Returns, Providing Updates, etc.
- Assist Clients with navigation of multiple websites
- 2 year Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 1-2 Years of Customer Service Experience required, retail experience preferred
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Knowledge of Computer Programs Required: Microsoft Office, Google Drive, CRMs
- Complete Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Simple IRA with Company Match
USWF offers a fun, fast-paced and challenging work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth and advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
6 total views, 1 today