Freelance Client Relations Representative – Metal Craft – Elk River, MN
The purpose for this role is to serve as a liaison between the company and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. Responsible for managing client relationships, developing account plans, and delivering proposals.
This position may participate in one or more of the following duties as directed by supervision or management.
- Responsible for developing strong long-term client-business relationships for both new and existing customers.
- Communicate to management all aspects of sales, service, and satisfaction for active, new, and potential customers.
- Monitor and communicate customer satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer service working in a team-oriented environment.
- Prepare for and facilitate customer visits and assessments.
- Collaborate with estimating to establish pricing. Develop proposals and administer contracts.
- Participate in or lead customer contract requirements flow down and order planning to ensure both company and customer needs are being met. Collaborate with all internal departments – customer service, estimating, engineering, production, quality, scheduling.
- Oversee customer Daily business interactions.
- Assess project and customer profitability. Develop solutions to improve.
- 10% travel – customer visits, meetings, and tradeshows. Proactively develop relationships with new and potential customers.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry landscape including but not limited to: New opportunities with current industry trends; Competition and customer news and announcements; Industry contacts for business intelligence.
- Some marketing including but not limited to: Customer or event presentations (Primarily Powerpoint); Tradeshow mailings, promotions lead generation and follow up; Internal communication. i.e. newsletters; External i.e. community and media relations, public relations.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct.
- Bachelors degree (business or marketing preferred)
- 3-5 years sales or business development, customer service or sales experience.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Adaptable to changing priorities and work schedules to meet customer services standards.
- Customer and quality focused.
- Excellent customer communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills working with all levels and departments of the company to aid in providing superior customer service.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills. Ability to think and work independently.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001/AS9100 quality standards and government regulatory compliance requirements.
- Proficient in PC applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS projects, ERP business systems.
- Ability to manage multiple clients along with multiple small to large scale projects.
- Ability to read blueprints a plus.
- Personnel performing acceptance activities of product shall have natural or corrected near-vision acuity of 20/20 in at least one eye per Titmus screening or equivalent.
- Respect & Trust
- Learning & Development
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Equal Employment Opportunity/Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
27 total views, 1 today