Freelance Channel Manager I – TCF Bank – Plymouth, MN
The Web Manager is responsible for translating customer needs into solutions. This position will drive innovation on the customer’s behalf, pushing the boundaries of web technology and content creation to drive business objectives. In addition, monitor web traffic, oversee the implementation of web content and manage user acceptance testing and workflow.
This role will be responsible for developing the testing strategy for tcfbank.com as well as managing the implementation of personalized and contextual content and evaluate and report on results.
Major Areas of Accountability
A. Develop written requirements and wireframes for new website service offerings and features and incorporate voice of customer into recommendations for enhancements to tcfbank.com.
B. Oversee User Acceptance Testing and workflow requests.
C. Develop a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy and ensure consistency of content and approach and that all content is administered within TCF’s SEO and digital analytics strategies.
D. Proactively engage stakeholders and communicate with them about development cycles and strategic priorities.
E. Oversee the transition of existing websites into the web content management system and develop exit strategies for non-performing content.
F. Seek out and interpret user feedback and market research to guide product development.
G. Help distinguish trends in mobile vs tablet vs desktop user behavior, distinct sticking points, barriers to conversion and usability.
H. Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
I. Work with development team and business partners to balance development scope and priorities, in order to deliver on time and on budget.
J. Utilize data-driven analysis to inform development roadmap and strategic direction.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferably in Marketing, English or Computer Sciences or equivalent experience•
- Minimum 5 years relevant digital or web work experience, ideally in product management
- Strategic mindset that allows you to prioritize projects, deployments and features, and balance immediate requirements with a long-term vision
- Experience translating customer needs into requirements, user stories and wireframes
- Demonstrated ability to translate enthusiasm for digital media and technology into valuable audience experiences
- Thorough understanding of web technologies, platforms and trends
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguous projects and adjust to a fast-changing environment
- Excellent written, analytical and organizational skills
- Experience analyzing and interpreting web analytics data to measure efficiency of existing and new features
- Sitecore experience
- Experience with digital personalization
- Experience managing User Acceptance Testing
- Experience working in a regulated industry
Why choose TCF?
Established in 1923, TCF has maintained a strong foundation. TCF has over 340 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF also conducts commercial leasing, indirect auto finance, and equipment finance business in all 50 states, and commercial inventory finance business in all 50 states and Canada.
TCF encourages open employee communications and promotes from within whenever possible. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for career advancement. For more details on our benefits, click on the Employee Benefits link on our career page.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law. TCF is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
:USA-Minnesota-Plymouth-Us-Mn-Plymouth- 1405 Xenium Lane N
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
45 total views, 1 today