Certified Nursing Assistant- Full and Part Time – Recover Health Services Inc – Rochester, MN
The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) is an individual who provides personal care, selected treatment procedures, minimal household tasks and occasional meal preparation under the advisory of a Registered Nurse for individuals with special needs in their homes. This job requires a caring and compassionate person who has the maturity to assume the responsibilities that this position demands. A genuine concern for the sick or otherwise disabled, the ability to follow written as well as oral directions, and excellent oral and written communication skills are desired.
- Performing personal care tasks, including assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming, feeding, and ambulation, medical monitoring, and health care related tasks. Fostering positive relationships between individuals served and their housemates
- Verbal communications with clients, client family members, and Recover Health staff are conducted in a respectful, professional manner
- Ensuring client safety and maintaining a safe environment
- Reminding/assisting client with self-administration of medications (with proper training)
- Encouraging self-help activities
- Reporting/Documenting services provided and changes in client’s condition or family situation to the office
- Performing home management functions such as light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, and cleaning
- Planning meals, shopping for groceries, preparing and serving food/meals, feeding and clean-up
- Maintains clinical record documentation according to Recover Health policy and procedures and state/federal regulations.
- Ability to Multi-task and work under time constraints
- CNA license in the state of application with Home Care Training
- Willing to travel within Rochester and Surrounding communities.
- Job Shadowing
- Paid one on one patient specific training
- Flexible Schedules
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
35 total views, 1 today