Full-Time Bagger Operator – DairiConcepts, LP – Zumbrota, MN
The Bagger Operator handles all cheese bagging duties at the Zumbrota facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follows all DairiConcepts GMP’s and works in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements
- Bags the cheese powder coming off the dryer
- Ensures good seals utilizing the heat sealer
- Palletizes bags of powder
- Carries out all QA checks in the bagging room
- Performs necessary routine cleaning and preventive maintenance
- Attends educational training seminars
- Attends and participates in safety meetings
- Follows established plant safety rules, policies, and procedures
- Reports unsafe acts, conditions, accidents, and brings to Supervisors/Team Leaders and assists in accident investigation and with safety analysis
Teamwork and Collaboration. May provide and/or receive input from across functional boundaries. Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies. Integrates team efforts across the organization.
Leadership.Acts with integrity. Treats others with dignity and respect. Models behavior that is consistent with DairiConcepts’ core values. Delivers on commitments and deadlines and holds others accountable for the same.
Communication. Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization. Demonstrates excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills. Executes outstanding customer communication and relationship building techniques.
- Ability to work a full 12 hour shift plus overtime as needed
- Physically handle the duties assigned, including cleaning
- Learn the theory of operating and cleaning procedures and practices involved in the operation and equipment of the position, including any new operations and equipment assigned by management
- Work proficiently, neatly and accurately at the speeds required
- Perform the job duties resulting in a high quality product.
- Perform work independently as required
- Ability to learn and perform various functions of the department to perform the essential functions
- High school diploma or equivalent
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Manufacturing environment
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to hot, wet and/or humid conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is loud * Ability to regularly lift 50 pound bags or blocks and occasionally more
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As a leading provider of cheese and dairy ingredients for the global food industry, DairiConcepts is supported by a diverse and educated team of high quality employees. We seek personnel with expertise in their fields who also demonstrate our values of Safety, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, and Service. Headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, the company has eight manufacturing plants located throughout the United States.
DairiConcepts is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We offer competitive compensation, bonus potential, and a full benefit program including 401K. For additional information, go to www.dairiconcepts.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization:
- United States
Share this JobTweet
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply
19 total views, 1 today